File Search Content Block
The new 'File Search' block allows displaying a search-able list of
files in chosen folders. File Search can help visitors find and download
important forms and files quickly. File can be sorted by name or date
and have a variety of display options.
This feature is available in Foxbright CMS Release - Cheddar
Using File Search
- While editing a page, add a block and choose 'File Search' from available block types.
- Use the File Search properties to customize the search function and file list.
- Show Name - Displays the file name
- Show Description - Displays the file description
- Show Size - Displays the size of the file
- Show Last Modified Date - Displays the date the file was last modified or uploaded
- Show Image Preview - Displays a thumbnail of the file if the file is an image
- Show File Folder - Displays the file's folder location
- File Layout Option - When the file is an image, determines if the files details are wrap or stack with the image thumbnail
- Search layout Style - Determines if the search fields are displayed above the file list or to the side.
- Files Per Page - Determines the number of files displayed per page of the file list
- Sort by - Determines if the files are sorted by name or modified date
- Navigation Pager Options - Allows pager options to be shown or hidden.
Adding and Managing File Folders and Subfolders
Folders are used in the Foxbright CMS to organize files uploaded to the website. Users with permission to a folder are able to upload, delete, and manage files within assigned folders. Subfolders can be added below top-level folders for further ...
Uploading and Managing Files
Uploading files Images and files can be uploaded to folders for use throughout the website. Files can be uploaded to folders for future use in other areas of the website. This article will cover uploading files directly to a folder from the control ...